Requisition Number: CASEM02619
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: $15-$17/Hour
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Advancement: Internal mobility and professional education opportunities
- Great Benefits Package
- Health, dental, vision and pet insurance
- Matching 401k
- 15 days PTO, with paid holidays, and flexible wellness days
- Tuition reimbursement for full-time employees
- Access to ValleyFit Primary Clinic and Employee ValleyRx Pharmacy
About the Position
The Storefront and Safe Haven team is a client-centered, recovery-oriented service delivery model based on three fundamental principles:
- Recovery – Restoration of self-esteem and a meaningful life are possible for consumers, despite serious and persistent mental illness.
- Client-Centered Individualized Services – Services are individually tailored to each consumer and are determined through consumer empowerment, involvement, and choice.
- Community-Based Service Delivery – Services are mobile and delivered in the community to support and sustain adult role functioning (e.g., a home, a job or purposeful activities, and meaningful relationships).
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing targeted case management services as described by the Medicaid manual
- Provide psycho-social rehabilitative services
- Supports clients in following individualized care plans and identifying case management goals
- Complete documentation on services provided within Valley’s standards
- Meet productivity expectations as assigned by supervisor
- Distribute medications as necessary
- Transport clients to appointments as necessary
- 2+ year experience in behavioral health education or experience
- Driving positions require a current Driver’s License, must be 21
- One year of behavioral health experience (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (Preferred)