Req Number: 22-8907
Provides assistance in budget preparation, control and oversight; personnel and payroll functions; procurement and asset control; and support functions. Gathers, researches, and analyzes information to coordinate and support special projects.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting or other closely related field with completed coursework through Intermediate Accounting or an equivalent combination of related education and experience. Education and experience may not be substituted for the required Intermediate Accounting coursework.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget. Researches and analyzes various budget issues.
- Assists the Administrator in monitoring the budget.
- Compares expenditures with budget appropriations to determine variances and recommend budget adjustments.
- Develops and monitors cash collections, petty cash disbursements and other accounting transactions to ensure that adequate controls are in place to protect the fiscal integrity of the division.
- Provides an on-going review of internal controls with cash handling and accounting functions to ensure that assets have adequate safeguards.
- Assists in writing and revising accounts receivable and accounts payable policies and procedures.
- Collects financial data and other information for the purpose of submitting journal entries for credit for services performed.
- Develops special financial and statistical reports and records using knowledge of accounting policies, practices and procedures.
- Conducts audits to analyze data and assess efficiency, cost effectiveness and productivity of systems.
- Prepares grant and contract billings.
- Audits grant and contractual expenses.
- Maintains revenue records.
- Develops computerized financial reports and provides program information.
- Prepares the semi-monthly payroll
$54,236.00+ Depending on Experience
Sep 20, 2022 05:06 pm
Oct 5, 2022 11:59 pm