Professional Sports Catering
6400 Hobbs Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
We love what we do - and it shows!
Professional Sports Catering is proud to be the food and beverage provider for the Delmarva Shorebirds!
We offer flexible schedules with shifts based on events - competitive pay and a GREAT atmosphere!
Apply today to see what it's all about!
NOW HIRING Professional Sports Catering - Daytime Warehouse
Under the general supervision of the purchasing manager, the warehouse staff is responsible for stocking each location based off of predetermined needs list. Also, the staff is responsible for receiving all food deliveries and storing them in the correct locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely receiving of deliveries, rotation, and stocking of areas.
- Anticipate any potential stock needs by communicating with the culinary, premium, and concessions departments.
- Follow policies and procedures set forth by PSC, as well as, guidelines set by the Health Department.
- Frequent standing, pushing, pulling, bending and lifting.
- Must be able to lift and move 75lbs.
- Take pride as a part of the warehouse staff.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent interdepartmental skills.
- Ability to track inventory and all transfers by utilizing paperwork.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Must have food handlers permit.
- A friendly and out-going personality.
- Flexible work hours to include day, weekend and holiday hours.
PSC is an equal opportunity employer. At PSC we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.