The Senior Inside Sales Engineer will be responsible for individual Sales KPIs, processes and procedures for their assigned sales territory. They will also operate as a lead within the sales group, tracking sales process and monitoring KPIs for all territories.
Additional leadership duties will include managing the hiring process for sales team personnel, performing weekly meeting with the IVS sales team and managing the interaction and coordination between IVS and Edwards SSE.
- Individual Accountabilities:
- Responsible for all KPIs, processes and procedures for assigned sales territory.
- Leverage the IVS brand, and IVS service capabilities to grow intercompany business within the Edwards family of companies.
- Responsible for phone sales on incoming calls.
- Make outbound calls to existing, former, and prospective customers.
- Prepare Sales Orders, Work Orders, Serivce Analysis Forms, and obtain Purchase Orders.
- Prepare and control sales documentation: create new customer profiles, ensure customer information is current, draft quotations for sales of service, equipment, and ancillary products
- Maintain strong working relationship and communication with customers
- Support sales team by identifying opportunities to up-sell and maximize our customer share
- Attend training as required to develop knowledge and skills
- Assist and manage other projects that are assigned as needed.
- Some travel is required.
- Marketing Accountabilities:
- Manage all website and social media for IVS.
- Coordinate with Hello Interactive for marketing and advertising campaigns throughout the year.
- Create sales and marketing/advertising initiatives based on current IVS inventory, and service opportunities in various IVS territories.
- Leadership Accountabilities:
- Manage IVS Sales Team by tracking sales processes, and monitoring/tracking KPIs.
- Responsible for sales growth of all IVS sales territories.
- Manage hiring of Sales Team Personnel and assist when necessary in interviewing Customer Service, including job requisitions for Sales Personnel.
- Create Sales Forecasts – Can use IVS Quotes and IVS Bookings spreadsheets.
- Create sales systems and processes for IVS Sales Team using MHG systems and Blue Sheet, as it pertains to IVS.
- Perform weekly meetings with IVS Sales Team to discuss KPIs, progress on sales processes, current sales in the works.
- Manage interaction and coordination between IVS and Edwards SSE team to promote interco sales and direct sales to IVS, including Field Service for non-Edwards/Leybold product.
- Begin tracking conversion rates of Website Leads to Sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED, Highschool Diploma Required. Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field preferred.
- (4) Four years of previous sales experience required. Knowleged of Vacuum industry or related industry preferred.
- (1) One year of progressive leadership/management responsibility required.
- Exceptional ability to identify key new opportunities in the industrial sector.
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed individual business goals & objectives while cultivating long-term relationships.
- Experience proactively using CRM system.
- Working knowledge of the Vacuum industry preferred.
- Ability to drive customer success through the building of strong customer relationships and the delivery of customer centric solutions.
- Ability to improve business results by embracing change and creating innovative ways for Edwards Vacuum to be successful, while taking on tough challenges in order to deliver results.
- Proven history of exhibiting a “Lead Myself“ mentality. Taking on accountability for your individual mission and take responsibility for your own self development.
- Capability of focusing on team success, working collaboratively with others while looking for better ways to deliver lasting results and a willingness to share knowledge and experience with team members.
- Willingness to commit to sustainable growth through conducting business in an ethical manner supports sustainability goals while contributing to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace environment.
- Strong public speaking, group presentation, interpersonal and persuasion skills required.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate remotely as well as in person.
- Strong computer skills required including Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and utilize CRM system in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to travel.
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications.
Edwards has over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.