Delivery Driver Assistant / Static Cadets ride with lead Agents to clients’ homes to assist the lead Agent with basic needs during the client appointment. The Static Cadet will perform delivery and basic installation of home theater/satellite/multi-room audio, computer, and major appliance products with the exclusion of connecting or plugging in equipment. All services must meet the highest standards set forth by the Geek Squad while assuring a professional and safe working environment. Static Cadets must have strong customer service skills to act as a company representative in the client’s home.
- MUST be over 18 years of age
- MUST pass a mandatory background check and drug test
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
- MUST have reliable transportation
- MUST Home Delivery DriverSpecialist is expected to dress in black khaki pants/shorts, black collar shirt, and wear black closed-toed shoes
Static Cadet Duties/Responsibilities:
• Travel with Agents and assist them on-site at a client location.
• Assist in unloading and unboxing products
• Assist in installing and troubleshooting/set up consumer electronics and appliances with the exclusion of connecting or plugging in equipment
• Cleaning work area of all debris
• Properly load and secure items on a delivery truck
• Help driver with directions, phone duties and map reading between deliveries
• Complete delivery paperwork
• Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 as part of a team, without the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Work week will consist of 4 10hr shifts ranging from Sunday-Saturday. *
Additional Job Requirements:
- Moving Experience: 1 plus year of moving experience with continuous manual labor by hauling in or away appliances, furniture, electronics while working at a moving company, delivery services, or warehouse environment. (preferred, but not required)
- Immediate availability to start (Preferred)
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour