Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, HTC, PayPal, and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we're looking for the same qualities in you! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
Right now we're looking for a customer support specialist. As a part of our team, you'll be building relationships with our customers, helping them use the Wrike project management software, and assisting them any challenges they encounter. This includes answering technical and billing questions, discussing the benefits of the product to help turn prospective customers into paid customers, solving tickets, dealing with complaints, and further developing our knowledge base.
In short, you should strive to provide excellent customer service through email, chat, phone and social media. You should be friends with both people and computers. You should measure your success based on the customer’s success. You should aim to make every customer story end in happily ever after.
Required skills & experience:
- Fluent spoken and written English at an advanced level is a MUST;
- Higher education in linguistics/marketing/PR/IT
- Experience in SaaS technical support, IT helpdesk, QA and/or customer-facing technical roles
- Excellent customer service skills: the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious;
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
- Ability to understand customers’ problems, advocate for them within organization and offer a perfect solution for customer's unique needs;
- You are highly organized and great at keeping track of large and small tasks;
- You are an experienced and tech-savvy PC user with a passion for IT;
- You should be able to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers;
- You are able to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways;
- A PC or Mac with internet access at home is a must.
- Provide effortless customer service through email, chat, and phone
- Help investigate and drive to resolution issues customers are facing while using the product
- Maintain and develop efficient cross-team collaboration related to customer needs
- Collaborate with product teams and engineers to achieve efficient resolution of technical issues
- Help educate colleagues and teammates on technical cases
- 10 pm - 6 am Monday-Friday
- You can work remotely, or in our comfortable office with a massage chair, shower, kicker (foosball table), and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical insurance (including dental healthcare)
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker)
- Sports activities (football, volleyball)
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.