Franklin Retail Solutions is seeking a Part-Time Retail Merchandiser (Sell-Through Specialist) to service sporting goods stores in and around your local area. The Merchandiser will be responsible for merchandising and organizing client product within the retail stores serviced.
The Merchandiser will be required to:
- Schedule store visits online using an online dashboard
- Download and/or print merchandising directives for store visits
- Develop a partnership with the store management and associates during visits
- Effectively merchandise client product within the store creating a positive impact between the before and after photos
- Interpret and implement planograms
- Take before and after photos of store merchandise displays using a digital camera, smartphone, or tablet (iOS and Android compatible)
- Submit an online report, based on the store visit, through the online dashboard
- Upload high quality photos within the online report
- Apparel merchandising experience a plus
This contract opportunity will require the merchandiser to regularly access email and communicate remotely with the regional District Manager. Store visits are conducted Monday-Friday and flexible scheduling is available.
Click on “Apply Now“ on top of this page to get started!
Company: Franklin Retail Solutions is in the Sports Business. We work with the best brands in the Sports, Outdoor, Fitness and Health industries. We develop retail marketing, merchandising and training programs, manage a network of over 500 field professionals who execute the programs, and analyze the results for the brands we represent. These programs enable consumers to find the sporting goods or apparel that's right for them.
Candidate: Our ideal candidate has excellent communication and rapport building skills, retail merchandising experience, can manage their time, work independently and communicate remotely, has a functioning computer and reliable internet access, has a camera or smartphone for taking digital pictures, can complete professionally written online reports, and has reliable transportation.
Required Qualifications: Retail & Product Knowledge, Sales & Marketing, Creative Merchandising, Customer Service, Organization, Store Relationship Enhancement, Photography/Reporting, Attention to Detail, Territory Management, Stock Management, Planogram Knowledge
Desired Qualifications: Apparel Merchandising, Mannequin Styling, Third-Party Merchandising, Sporting Goods Merchandising, Presenting product/brand information to groups of 15+ people, Promotions, Degree in Retail or Fashion Merchandising or similar field of study a plus