Senior Products Specialist – St. Petersburg, FL
Health Insurance Medicare Supplements
The Sr. Products Specialist helps Florida senior citizens enroll in the proper Medicare supplements. Our client represents insurance providers like Aetna, Cigna, United, and AARP that help seniors fill in the gaps like prescription cards, dental and vision. The Sr. Products Specialist will need to have a genuine desire to ethically help seniors and learn the health insurance products industry.
This is a permanent hire and long-term opportunity with a tremendous amount of financial and upward growth potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide education and consultation to qualified Medicare beneficiaries to assist them in purchasing the appropriate medical and ancillary lines insurance products.
- This position will be office-based and require 3+ hours of phone talk time/day connecting with prospective clients.
- Respond to web generated leads
- Use EQ skills to better communicate to prospects and customers.
- Develop prospecting techniques including, but not limited to, conducting education seminars (in person and virtually), creating relationships with center of influence in senior communities, and cultivating client referrals.
- Participate in initial and ongoing training that will include travel to New Jersey at the company’s expense.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of sales experience strongly preferred.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency including experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- While not a prerequisite, applicant will need to obtain a Life and Health Insurance license and pass required certifications.
What this position offers:
- Salary and commission plan
- Health benefits package
- PTO and vacation days
- Upward mobility with an industry leader
- Insurance training to become a Sr. Product Specialist
- Great office culture
Work Environment: On site at the newly created St. Petersburg office. Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm with hour lunch. Remote work may be optional and/or required during inclement weather or a public health emergency. Access to stable internet and appropriate workspace will be required.
Please apply to this posting to receive additional details and an immediate response from our recruiting team.