Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January and June with a dedicated “Learning Week“ where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
- This position has a start date of January 19th, 2021.
About The Team
The objective of the Banking Solutions RISC (Risk, Information Security, and Compliance) team is to improve the RISC posture in accordance with our stated risk appetite by centrally leading RISC based initiatives in an efficient and effective manner, enabling lines of business to focus and achieve their business objectives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure strategic objectives of the risk management program are met
- Tracks, coordinates and resolves issues identified in all control, compliance, or risk work
- Participates in projects designed to mitigate risks including generating action plans for issues/gaps
- Preparing communications on complex ideas for delivery to senior executives of the organization including the Chief Operating Officer
- Manage multiple, changing priorities, and execute within short timelines to deliver results through active project management, issue identification and remediation, real-time plan adjustments and status reporting.
- Assist in developing ongoing reporting that can be built into business processes tied to the enterprise strategic enhancement initiatives.
- Performs root cause analysis of assignments to identify process improvements
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Background in Information Systems, banking, or technology
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI or Tableau
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.