Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
If you are interested in big-data processing, data sources/data marts design and meta data organization, we ‘d love to hear from you! We currently have a data infrastructure based on Python, Spark, and SQL, and as a Data Engineer, you will be working with the data engineering team on data warehousing organization, with the Product Analytics team helping it to use data and instruments better and with Product teams to organize data ingestion and instrumentation more reliably.
We expect that you are passionate about working on a team and ready to deliver the best results.
- Develop, review, and monitor high-quality data warehouse areas;
- Organize meta-data and define how data is used;
- Apply an Agile delivery process to the evolutionary value creation from our data;
- Ensure quality in the data ingestion process.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience;
- Ability to gather and analyze business requirements;
- Programming experience in building high-quality software;
- Strong knowledge of Python or Java/Scala (with understanding of Python Syntax);
- Experience in designing and developing ETL data pipelines using SQL (we use PostrgreSQL, Hive and BigQuery dialects);
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns;
- Experience with ETL, streaming or messaging;
- Experience with Meta Data and Knowledge organization;
- Experience with BigQuery, Pub/Sub, DataFlow, Spark, Apache Kafka, or Vertica;
- Experience with PySpark/Pandas/SciPy/NumPy/Sci-Kit Learn and other Python analytics tools;
- Experience with data pipeline systems (Airflow, Luigi, or similar);
- Experience in data visualization and reports to explore data and find insights;
- Experience with Tableau.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sports activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.