Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 18,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 600 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
- Analyze data and deliver business insights regarding what should the company do differently
- Build, optimize and support scoring models for distributing marketing leads to sales teams
- Build, optimize and and support LTV scoring models to assist marketing budget optimization process
- Conduct researches based on modeling with the aim of delivering actionable business insights
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to improve data integrity
- Build, interpret, and present key metrics reports and dashboards for senior management
- Take the lead in establishing new processes as needs arise and the business and product grows.
- 3+ year experience of working with statistical modeling as an analyst
- Outstanding Python experience (Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib/Seaborn, Sklearn, gradient boosting libraries)
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases (we use Postgress)
- Proved experience in statistical modeling in support to business decisions
- Strong problem-solving, organization, and process management skills
- A tendency to think about overall business value rather than numbers and charts
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical and dental care
- Medical care for family and children
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker)
- Sports activities (football, volleyball)
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.