The CSI Companies is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in St Petersburg, Florida. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the largest Physician led, patient centered healthcare system in the state of Florida!
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8AM- 5PM
Duration: 3 month project
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Working in a call center environment under supervision, this position handles inbound calls from patients, patient representatives, providers and other medical staff. Initiates outbound reminder calls and participates in special outbound call campaigns. When appropriate, refers medically related inquiries/requests and complaints to clinic staff for intervention and resolution.
Works collaboratively with clinic staff and other departments to provide an exceptional patient experience.
1. Auditing support for PSU and/or data miners (validation of PRP open/closed gaps)
2. Use ePRG to pull various reports including but not limited to PML, Pink Box, Patient Summary detail, etc.
3. Calculating and Submitting expenses and mileage for established POD
4. Quality assurance review of submitted forms for PSU
5. Troubleshooting for missing elements (i.e. may include calling radiology providers for copies of mammogram reports)
6. Equipment supply ordering and registration/check out to various employees
7. Assist PSR as necessary with outbound calls
8. Cover for Field PSU Data Mining events when necessary
9. Preparation of visit checklist and packets for MA/NP visits (including preparing packet of SDS, FOC, Attestation, and Patient Summary Detail log)
10. Responsible for keeping the overall calendar of all PSU/QRA activities/interventions including any PSU screening events
11. Ensure weekly reporting of activities of all PSU/Data mining staff is accurate and timely
12. Responsible for ensuring all Resource Requests are sourced and staffed appropriately
13. Coordinate with mobile screening vendor(s) for completion of FOC
14. Create any member mailings or customized calling scripts that are necessary to support QRA PSU efforts
15. Conduct post audits and ensure all gap measure were capture by corporate team (e.g. no longer pink in pink box)
16. Responsible for end to end process flow and accountable for achieving targets established for their PODS.
17. Ensure direct manager has accurate knowledge of progress, risks, and barriers proactively.
18. Identify training opportunities for staff based on post audits and report findings to direct manager.
Must have qualifications/experience:
§ High school graduate or GED required.
§ Two years of healthcare related experience including data entry in a medical office
§ 2 years or more experience working with Microsoft Office – Excel, word, etc.
§ Working knowledge of medical office procedures and medical terminology.
§ Ability to accurately sort and file materials by alphabetic or numeric systems
§ Effective communication and customer service skills required.
§ Ability to travel frequently within assigned market.
§ Be flexible and adaptable to change.
§ Current Driver’s License and reliable transportation with ability to travel to provider offices.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in the handling of complex inquiries per protocol
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced healthcare driven environment
• Ability to adhere to daily schedules and duties
• Ability to think critically
• Ability to effectively de-escalate and resolve issues
• Excellent listening skills
• Excellent Customer Service voice and demeanor
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent demonstration of caring and compassion
• Strong computer experience (data entry, screen navigation, keyboarding)
• Strong desire to work with the elderly