Maintenance Tech and Houseman
From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we make room for people's dreams. That means building a company where people love to work, our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the experience.
As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our associates and reward their contributions.
Please visit our website for more information: www.midashospitality.com
Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:
Midas Hospitality is currently searching for a Maintenance Person/Houseperson to join our team. This person will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the hotel to brand, company and guest satisfaction and perform necessary repairs and all preventive maintenance in order to ensure a safe environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens.
- Makes beds.
- Replenishes guestroom supplies such as coffee, glasses, shampoo, soap, and other amenities.
- Cleans corridors and stairways.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Respond to maintenance requests received from Front Desk or Housekeeping
- Pool chemical testing
- Maintain storerooms in a clean, neat, and organized state.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 or more months experience in a hotel setting is a plus
- One year of facilities maintenance experience is a plus
We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
Midas Hospitality is proud to be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.