Tellers are the faces of our company to many of our customers and non-customers alike. Tellers help customers meet their financial goals by handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.) and giving a warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch. Tellers inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs. At U.S. Bank, you'll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Tellers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six months of experience in cash handling and customer service
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Bilingual language skills a plus