Req ID#: 14502BR
The Senior Finance Manager role supports the management of financial statements and metrics including reporting for a defined business or function. This includes month-to-month forecasting and analytics, multi-year planning, contributing to the construction of the annual operating plan and ad hoc projects. This position will require a focus on coaching and professional development to a team of direct or indirect reports.
- Influence decisions by providing counsel and support to business teams and functions by connecting results with financial analysis and functional activity. Align day-to-day operations and tactics to Long Range Plan goals and strategy
- Develop, drive, and attain the annual operating plan and monthly forecasts with insightful analysis and business knowledge. Develops projects and ideas based on experience that will build a hopper to exceed plans.
- Provide coaching and development to a team of finance analysts to ensure partnership with other areas of finance, accuracy and timeliness of analysis and forecasts, continuous improvement, and compliance to Deluxe policies.
- Improve processes to ensure the best methodologies are utilized and full compliance to Deluxe policies is adhered to
Required: Education: Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in finance, accounting, business management, information systems, statistics
Experience: 10+ years of experience
- Utilizes past experiences to improve processes and coach teams
- Sound analytical and critical thinking skills with a strategic mindset
- Ability to lead and effectively manage change in a dynamic environment
- Encourages the self-development of their team and provides coaching and opportunities for them
- Ability to influence and challenge through effective verbal and written communication and collaboration across all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with curiosity to dig into details and find solutions to reach objectives
- Proven ability to develop employees
- Strong relationship building skills and capability to build a support network
- Understanding of cost structures, expense reporting, and capitalization
- Efficient modeling capabilities and advanced knowledge of Excel with strong attention to detail
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please view the electronic