This candidate will work with vendors to seek out chemical information in an entry-level regulatory services position. This is a great entry-level position to learn global chemical regulations for a wide range of materials. This is a non-laboratory position.
- Input information from vendor SDSs into a hazard communication database
- Review global chemical regulations and determine their application for various products
- Search for SDS sheets of raw materials
- Fill in missing or incorrect information in the SDS sheets
- Contact vendors as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related science
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new computer software
- Experience with Safety Data Sheets
- Customer service experience preferred
- 1 year of Organic Chemistry coursework preferred
About SPS at Pace Analytical
Our Scientific Professional Services division partners with companies that have scientific needs both inside and outside of the laboratory. We hire quality candidates for our lab and regulatory teams so that our customers have an elite workforce supporting their company. Our Scientific Recruiters are passionate about finding a position that is the right fit for you. We're proud to offer careers that are both challenging and meaningful- as well as a comprehensive benefits package to all of our regular, full-time employees. If you work with us, you'll be part of a dynamic team focused on delivering science better.
Pace Analytical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity.