Public Safety Officer
PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICER POSITION AVAILABLE!
Do you possess top notch security and safety skills? Are you friendly and enjoy working with others? Do you have experince working with kids/youth?
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is seeking a high quality, extremely friendly individual to fill a public safety officer position. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude, with a professional demeanor and work etiquette. This position is held to high standards by our client, and is called upon to perform a wide variety of functions. Knowledge and comfort with computers is important to perform access control, and frequest foot patrol is required.
Current openings throughout the St.Paul area. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday,with a pay wage of $14.00
What can we offer you? Securitas has competitive benefits and can offer you a job opportunity like no other. Build your resume with us, and help protect your community while doing it!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Computer Monitoring
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- General office/clerical duties
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Valid Driver's License- not required but desired.
Think YOU can handle the challenge? JOIN our team today with YOUR new career!
Customer Service, Computer Skills, Safety and Security