Summary: Offloads and sorts incoming packages for distribution and/or prepares outgoing freight for delivery by performing the following duties.
Hours are 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
-Process all inbound freight for distribution.
-Sort packages and mail as needed to meet requirements.
-Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
- Must have excellent attendance
- Adhere to company safety policies
- Reliability along with long term verifiable past employment
- Computer experience / shipping software
- Recent warehouse or mail room experience
- Cleaning the work areas as needed
- Receive and unload cartons
- Accuracy in data entry and paperwork critical
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
Candidates must successfully complete all pre-employment screenings, which include physical, lift test, drug test, and background check. Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
The physical activity associated with this position is considered high. The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess valid identification, and be able to pass a TSA screening.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
This is a safety sensitive position.