Under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse, the Nursing Assistant provides and supports direct patient care as guided by their training and in accordance with policy and our mission, vision and values.
- Makes observations/collects health status data as assigned and/or delegated by the RN.
- Reports and documents findings according to established guidelines.
- Performs personal care/interventions as assigned and/or delegated by the RN according to policy, procedure, unit routine and patient need.
- May transport medications (excluding controlled substances) on hospital campus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.