Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
In 2020, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth consecutive year.
Old National Bank has a position for a Mortgage Loan Originator with a strong sales orientation in the Woodbury, MN market. The Mortgage Loan Originator is responsible for establishing relationships with other Old National Bankers in the market to source clients. Additionally, responsible for establishing relationships with outside centers of influence to source new clients. The ideal candidate will have banking experience to draw on which will enable success through our training program.
Old National Bank's Mortgage Department is the place to be for the sales-oriented lender. We handle in-house servicing of all conventional and portfolio loans. We offer a wide array of Portfolio Products including Jumbo Loans; One-time Close Construction and Professional Program. Old National offers mortgage products that professionals such as physicians, dentists, optometrists and professors desire as well as multiple product offerings for Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA. Additionally, we offer IN Housing, KY Housing, HOP, and MCC.
We provide an aggressive compensation plan and in-house operational teams for processing, underwriting and closing.
- Generate new business opportunities through established realtor and customer relationships.
- Proactively engage and partner with assigned banking centers to expand business.
- Provide professional counsel to clients to understand the benefits of Old National Bank's products and services.
- Engage with the customer throughout the loan application, approval and closing process.
- 3-5 years of proven Mortgage Loan Origination capability required
- 2+ years of bank/financial services industry experience is essential.
- Must be a self-starter who is organized.
- Detail oriented is helpful.
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision.
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Development Team Leader, VP, to fill a specific position.