- Provides patient care support and assists providers in the delivery of timely, quality patient health care services in a clinic environment.
- May work in a team supporting multiple providers.
- Rooms patients, manages patient flow and obtains adequate patient medical information/data.
- Receives or initiates patient phone calls and follows practice or protocol while gathering pertinent data regarding the reason for call or patient request.
- Schedules/cancels appointments for existing patients following standard practice.
- Cleans, prepares, organizes and re-stocks exam rooms.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program and current MN LPN licensure or
- Applicants with less than 6 months of Medical Assistant experience must have graduated from an accredited medical assisting school with a clinical externship.
- BLS certification within 30 days of hire.