Performs diagnostic mammography procedures under the direction of a Radiologist.
This is a casual (0.01 FTE) position that support the needs of the team (leave, vacation, increased patient loads, etc).
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures andstandards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Performs mammography procedures to aid in diagnosis determination.
- Provides appropriate shielding to assure radiation protection.
- Utilizes appropriate measures to provide patient safety.
- Assists Radiologist or other staff physicians in procedure performance to expedite patient flow.
- Assists in maintenance of equipment to ensure proper function and availability.
- Maintains supply inventory to ensure availability of required items.
- Associates degree
- Mammo certified
- Wire Loc & stereotactic experience