Requisition Number: FILLE06067
Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN
Location: Twin Town- Men's Residential Treatment Facility in Saint Paul, MN
Shift: 3rd shift 11:30pm-7:00am
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers nationwide. Twin Town Treatment Center in Saint Paul is looking for a hard-working LPN to join their team and help give care to the patients. The purpose of this position is to perform as a licensed care giver and assume responsibility and accountability for clients well-being.
This Opportunity Includes:
- Competitive pay
- 20 days of paid-time-off + 6 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance + HSA/FSA
- 401(k) – ROTH and traditional options
- Discount with Verizon cell phone plans
- Tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition at select colleges
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
- Provide appropriate nursing services and education to the patients.
- Observe, record and report to the appropriate person any symptoms, reactions and changes in a patient's condition.
- Receives and transcribes physician order to patient charts.
- Chart nursing notes in an informative and descriptive manner, reflecting the care provided and the response to that care.
- Participate in report at shift change.
- Complete scheduled weekly updates.
- Complete scheduled chart audits.
- Maintain compliance with the Minnesota Department of Health regulations.
- MN LPN License
- Interest in Behavioral Health and Chemical Dependency
- A minimum of two years freedom from chemical abuse problems.
We Welcome New Grads!
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Many have been through our program personally and know what it takes to get back on that road to recovery – and stay there. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.