Title: Donor Recruitment Associate
Location: St. Paul, MN
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Benefits: Medical, Dental Vision, 401K, PTO and EST to name a few!
The Donor Recruitment Associate performs liaison and support activities related to recruitment management of sponsors, coordinators and donors including administrative paperwork, sponsor and donor communications, data base queries, web searches, dissemination of daily collection performance, special event coverage, and distribution of drive media and promotional materials.
40% Coordinate communications between sponsors, coordinators, donors, recruitment representatives and the blood center.
- Serve as primary point of contact for the Donor Recruiters when they are not in the office and provides back-up and support coverage as needed.
- Answer and/or work with recruitment representatives to resolve general questions, recruitment issues, solve problems, customer complaints, site evaluations, and confirm blood drive information.
- Provide media and promotional materials as needed to sponsors and coordinators.
- Confirm all drive information including dates, sites, directions and times.
- Communicate details and results with sponsors and staff.
- Contact sponsors for periodic updates on results of recruitment efforts and scheduled donors then report progress to Recruiters and other internal staff as needed.
- Work with internal staff to adjust schedules and expectations of drive results.
- Uses software systems to produce queries, donor lists, labels, thank you notes and management reports.
- Supports coordinator recognition events and communications.
- Supports and attends community events and health fairs.
20% Administrative. Organize and maintain appropriate recruitment files.
- Assist Donor Recruiters in maintaining accurate and timely information on sponsors, recruitment contacts, prospecting, and related results in related recruitment files.
- Compile publicity materials for blood drives.
- Assist in documentation and filing of customer complaints and follow up.
- Arrange and schedule meetings.
- Assist in the development of new recruitment strategies and tactics.
- Assists in implementing recruitment strategies and tactics.
25% Provide support calling of donors for blood drives
- Supports donor calling efforts following scripts and guidelines. Uses assertive communication to secure appointments.
- Presents a positive public image when speaking with donors.
- Builds rapport with donors through the use of effective listening skills.
- Possesses a clear understanding of the donation process and donor deferral guidelines and procedures. Refers donor inquiries to appropriate personnel. Respects confidentiality regarding donor information and MBC's materials.
- Maintains confidentiality of donor data.
- Associate's Degree and/or equivalent qualifying experience
- 2 years' experience in customer service or account management
- Valid Driver's License
- Bachelor's Degree
- Customer Service training
Memorial Blood Centers, a Division of Innovative Blood Resources, is an EEO/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free workforce and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.