LOOKING TO HIRE
EXTRAORDINARY CREATIVE PEOPLE
Do you have the charisma to create a memorable experience?
Clocks, locks and secret passages...a team of agents get locked in a fully themed room with two goals; collect the hidden assets and escape the room before time runs out! Mission Producers are responsible for running and operating our fully themed experiences.
- Escape MSP (St Paul) Branch is located 256 7th St E #248, St Paul, MN 55101
- This is a part-time position averaging 10-15 hours per week.
- Greet and brief guests before their mission begin.
- Manage the mission experience: operating surveillance equipment, controlling mission clock and communicating clues via the clue delivery systems.
- Debriefing duties.
- Reset mission room with great attention to detail.
- A zest for life, energetic, and FUN personality.
- Outgoing, easy to talk to, and must feel comfortable speaking in front of and controlling a large group of people.
- Required to work some weekends.
We hold ourselves to a high standard in both professional and personal lives, which is critical to the creative work of making new games and immersive experiences.
Our Mission: We are a platform for activities that promote self-discovery. We exist to challenge people to live with intent, which we accomplish by creating safe spaces for our customers to experience emotions.
Escape Inc. Core Values
TAKE ACTION: Be relentless. Build goals with intent & take steps toward achieving them.
BE GAME: Embrace every challenge as an opportunity to play, compete, and win. Go the extra mile for your customer, your team, and yourself.
EVOLVE: Push yourself to grow. Own your limitations so that they can become future strengths.
HAVE FUN: Create an atmosphere of enjoyment both personally
BE A PIONEER: Challenge the status quo through exploration, innovation & collaboration.