Manager, SBS Implementation
Req Number: 6010471712052022
In Canada, ADP is the leading provider of Employer Services, providing a comprehensive range of payroll, human resources management, benefits administration, time & labour management, and comprehensive outsourcing services. The company has more than 2,500 associates dedicated to providing a level of personalized attention and expertise that no in-house software package or systems vendor can match. With a client base of more than 50,000 organizations across Canada, ADP pays one in four Canadians in the private sector.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
ADP Canada has offices in Toronto, Halifax, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver. Visit www.adp.ca to learn more about the company!
- The Implementation Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of new clients into ADP's suite of Payroll, GLI and Time and Attendance products. The Implementation Manager has overall responsibility for ensuring that the client is provided with an outstanding client experience and that ADP's key business objectives are realized.
- As an Implementation leader, you will oversee the day-to-day operational activities of a team of Implementation Specialists and be responsible for providing coaching, mentoring, and team leadership in ensuring the team's success.
- Overall, the Implementation Manager effectively communicates and interacts with internal ADP stakeholders in Sales and Client Services and is responsible for managing client relationships to achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and mentor a team in a business process outsourcing (BPO) environment.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a direct people leadership position.
- Strong background in reporting and forecasting (backlog management).
- CPM Certification through Canadian Payroll Association.
- Familiarity with ADP Human Capital Management products/software is an asset.
- Post-secondary/university degree at the Bachelor level, or equivalent business experience.
- Professional certifications preferred, including National Payroll Institute (NPI), Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP), or Project Management Professional (PMP).
SKILLS and ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrated strength in people management, project management, and client relationship management.
- Expert planning skills and ability to negotiate project scope, deliverables, milestones, and resource requirements with internal and external clients.
- Experience in ensuring client projects is completed on schedule, meeting or exceeding client expectations, and with a high degree of quality.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external business partners and clients, coordinating their efforts, and ensuring business objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee multiple concurrent client projects with varying levels of complexity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Note to Job Seekers:
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check.
ADP Canada will recruit, select, orient, develop, and promote associates based on our strategic direction and our values. We have made a commitment to address barriers in our employment processes and are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Canadian Head Office at 416-207-2900 and ask to speak to an ADP Canada Human Resource associate or email Canada.Accessibility@ADP.com.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.