Sr. Manager, Credit Management
Refinitiv Accounting & Finance 11/8/2019 2:21:51 PM St. Louis, MO United States of America
Manages a team of collection specialists who investigate delinquent accounts, analyze account performance, drives key performance metrics and investigates bankruptcy claims. Manage efforts and/or refer accounts to third party action when internal collections are not effective.
- Enable team to achieve cash collection, DSO, outstanding debt targets across the region
- Achieve and maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction working with local Account Management
- Explore ways to improve cash collection efficiency
- Manage and develop the team and play a lead role in the recruitment of Credit Control Staff
- Fully utilize and maintain the quality and integrity of all system data (Get Paid, Trust, Siebel Sap)
- Ensure that all global credit control policies and procedures are complied
- Liaison on legal issues
- Host debt review meetings with key stakeholders to ensure visibility of issues and to drive resolution to problematic accounts.
- Partner with reporting team on free cash flow and debt reporting processes to drive excellent DSO, revenue reserves, financial metrics and compliance. Identify roadblocks for improved financial metrics and provide resolution.
- Analyze AR data for trends and stratify DSO for drivers by business unit or region to identify root causes and remove barriers to increased performance. Partner with relevant parties to drive improvements and identify ways to represent impact on AR for senior management reporting and action.
- Proactively bring forth issues to drive improvements, standardize and simplify in a manner that contributes towards continually improving financials and strategies.
- Strategic thinker able to develop plans to improve performance metrics
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and customers, both written and verbally
- Proven leadership experience with ability to build, coach and develop teams and create a positive and healthy work environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- An ability to influence clients (internal and external)
- Ability to drive performance and ensure results delivery
- Solid relationship management skills
- Understanding of performance measurement
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Good project management, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with excellent decision making skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field is required.
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
St. Louis-Missouri-United States of America
Req #: R0015015
Locations: St. Louis-Missouri-United States of America
Job Function: Accounting & Finance
Apply Now >>
Share This Job