About this Job:
Job Type: Full-time Permanent Industry: B2B Financial Software-as-a-Service
Experience Level: Senior Level Company Size: 65 people
Role: AWS System Administrator III Company Type: Self-funded
DataServ is looking for a Senior AWS System Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 8+ years' system administration experience.
- 4+ years' experience with Linux server administration.
- 4+ years' experience with Microsoft Windows server administration.
- 3+ years' experience with relational database technologies (SQL Server a plus) and creating SQL queries.
- Hands-on experience with repetitive-task automation experience via scripting (e.g. Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management.
- Working knowledge of web and application server architecture for public clouds.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of networking and cyber security.
Our DevOps team is working on web-based applications, building new systems and supporting lines of business all while improving the stability, security and efficiency of our systems.
- True individual ownership and responsibility over projects.
- Having a healthy approach to velocity and technical debt.
- Taking our work very seriously, but not taking ourselves too seriously.
- Will vary between different components of our product, so this role requires technical flexibility and a desire to learn new skills quickly.
- Will work primarily with scripting (bash, PowerShell, and other scripting languages) to automate migrations to AWS, code promotions, alerts and monitors.
- Passion for scripting and automation.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage tasks, projects and issues.
- Desire to learn and willingness to share what you have learned with others.
Why you should apply...
- Pay that rewards your contribution and experience that is compared with the market regularly. When the market goes up, so does our pay.
- Great benefits.
- Casual dress.
- Admin access to your computer at work.
- Agile environment with full company acceptance.
- Small company atmosphere. You will get to interact with decision makers daily.
If you think you have something special to bring to the team, if you get what we're trying to do, and you want to join an exceptionally talented team of equals, apply on-line at www.dataserv.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer DataServ is an equal opportunity employer/vet/disabled.