The Sr Account Director will be responsible for the planning, internal coordination, implementation, maintenance, and communication of the client activities and performance. This position will work cross functionally in assuring sufficient and effective products are in place to present to the clients and will work directly with Client and Patient Services, Product Management, Contract Administration and Legal to do so. In addition, this position will be the primary contact to senior leadership and involves delivering multiple presentations to key stakeholders.
- Support the establishment of key MTF products through internal coordination and collaboration with Product Management and Operations.
- Work with consultants as required to actualize products in response to TRICARE's strategic plan MTF landscape assessment.
- Accountable for development and execution of client-specific upsell plan, and ongoing monitoring of plan with adjustments made as necessary.
- Delivery of routine review of plan performance with client.
- Determine opportunities for up sells, expansions and maximizing opportunities for revenue growth.
- Interface directly with assigned MTF clients as needed to consult on commercial best practices and to support upsell activities.Serves as the face of Express Scripts with ongoing communication and consultation to the assigned MTF community as necessary to maintain and grow relationship.
- Supervise team of MTF Enrollment Coordinators to ensure productivity and optimization of opportunities for up sells, expansions and maximizing opportunities for revenue growth.
- Direct activities of internal cross functional partners related to client strategic objectives and in support of TRICARE strategic plan.Special projects and tasks forces as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 16 to 20 years of experience.
- 10 to 14 years relevant experience with Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree and 8 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Extensive project management skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of financial management principles and Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Demonstrated negotiating and leadership skills.
- Developed organizational, analytical, interpretative and time management skills.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet goals.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients' lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we're driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We're challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.