MICRO CENTER is the nation's leading computer and electronic device big box retailer! Our technology superstore has an industry-leading 40,000+ selection of premier computer products and the most knowledgeable staff in the business.
We are currently seeking self-motivated, hard-working, full- and part-time RETAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES/CASHIERS. If you have a passion for computers & electronics, Micro Center is the place for you! It is Micro Center's core promise to take care of our associates and customers. We have established industry leading COVID-19 health and safety standards for our locations nationwide to ensure the continued health both of our associates and customers.
Click here to view our job video
MICRO CENTER OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS:
- Flexible Schedules & Excellent Pay
- Employee Discount that includes a Friends & Family Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Education Discounts
- Paid Time Off for Regular Associates
- Immediate Benefit Coverage for Regular Full-Time Associates (*currently due to COVID-19)
- Esteemed Vendor & Company Job Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES – RETAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/CASHIERS:
- Provide superior service when assisting customers at the point of sale/checkout area; build repeat business through customer satisfaction
- Maintain the department by ensuring a clean work area, conducting cycle counts, stocking and replenishing product and participating in merchandising activities
- Participate in open and close procedures
- Support store operations by maintaining loss prevention awareness, assisting with store office activities and helping to prepare for physical inventory
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sincere interest in helping customers and driving world-class customer experiences
- Ability to communicate professionally and handle multiple customers
- Physical requirements: lift up to 50 lbs., stand for prolonged periods of time
- Shifts include hours before and after the store is open to the public and may also include mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
Micro Center is a place where your future success and growth are truly a result of your own efforts and achievements. Our teams are made up of motivated individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty, competitive spirit and unwavering commitment to the customer can take you and your career to new places.
Micro Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of Pre-employment background check and substance abuse screening.