SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
RN - FT Nights - Three 12s
$10K Sign-on Bonus
- Must have 2 years of ICU experience
- Must have 2+ years of RN experience to receive bonus
9 ICU is a 14 bed Cardiovascular and Cardiology combined unit that provides critical care to adult, geriatric and occasional adolescent patients with cardiovascular and medical diseases. Prevalent admitting diagnoses are open heart surgery for coronary artery disease and trauma, valvular disease and other cardiac anomalies and disease, surgical and interventional treatment of atrial fibrillation, rule-out myocardial infarction, unstable angina, heart failure, cardiomyopathy, pulmonary hypertension, and cardiac arrhythmias. 9ICU also provides critical care for medical and neurological patients.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional practitioner who manages and directs nursing care activities during the patient's hospital stay and coordinates care planning with other disciplines utilizing a patient / customer driven approach.
- Minimum Education: RN licensure in the State of Missouri
Must have 1 year or RN ICU Experience
- Working Conditions: May be exposed to the risk of blood borne diseases. Exposure to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries, and illness). Subject to varying and unpredictable situations. Handles emergency and crisis situations. Subject to irregular hours.
- Physical Requirements: Occasional prolonged standing/walking. Occasionally lifts, positions, pushes and/or transfers patients. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching.