The Recruiter increases the utilization AMN/Nursefinders' staffing and managed services by expanding the candidate database through active recruitment, promoting qualified candidates to client orders, deploying consultative selling strategies, delivering timely customer service, and administering staffing duties in order to achieve regional revenue and profit contribution targets.
- Exceed individual daily and weekly productivity expectations to fill client orders with qualified clinicians.
- Maintain communication and consultative relationships - through consistent email, telephone, technology, and some face-to-face interactions - with client points of contact to identify needs driving future orders, timing of orders, and fill rates.
- Build pipeline and database of qualified candidates by prospecting strategically on a daily and weekly basis using system databases and cultivating relationships.
- Initiate and manage email campaigns to generate market demand, using database prospecting reports and content templates, in order to promote AMN/Nursefinders opportunities and increase response rate.
- Deliver quality candidates and service to clients by working with clinician candidates through the screening, orientation and on-boarding requirements.
- Diligently maintain all candidate databases with accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation and selling points.
- Qualify candidates' likelihood to accept jobs according to availability, licensure, skill set and potential fit in order to prioritize sales focus and determine the best job match for highest probability of booking.
- Consult with candidates, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling style in order to gain commitment to working available opportunities.
- Analyze relevant reports in order to have full visibility into customer base and increase the number of employees working.
- Maintain open line of communication with the active field staff and clients with appropriate follow-up in order to reengage for future opportunities.
- Provide recommendations to leadership on programs that target an expanded supply base in order to capture and convert an increased volume of candidates.
- Leverage industry expertise by referencing local and national healthcare staffing trends to gain credibility and influence in order to identify more sales opportunities.
- Participate as needed in on-call/backup to address after-hour client needs.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate required
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year inside or outside sales experience in service-oriented environment
- Experience in the staffing or clinical industry
- Experience in recruiting, interviewing, qualifying and selecting applicants for various positions
• Continuous Improvement
• Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.