Physical Therapist - SSM Health Day Institute - (M-F 8am-4:30pm)
SSM Health Day Institute
Kirkwood Rd, St. Louis MO
Physical Therapist (PT)
*Full-time (M-F 8am-4:30pm)*
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network's Day Institute Program offers a specialized, outpatient rehabilitation program in a flexible full-day format for individuals who can benefit from a comprehensive approach to recovery, but don't necessarily need rehabilitation in the acute hospital setting.
*Generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Excellent Orientation Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- National Continuing Education courses (local and online)
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Productivity standards that allow for high quality patient care
**We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the “Top Workplaces“ in St. Louis!**
**Select Medical, Missouri, has been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best-In-State Employers!**
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with outpatient policies and procedures
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients
- Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy required.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Therapist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Connect with us, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.