Are you looking for a career that offers full-time work all year long? Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions is looking for Pest and Wildlife Control Technicians to service the St. Louis and surrounding areas. This is not a seasonal position as we provide services all 12 months of the year and we offer a fully paid, comprehensive training program that is hands-on and in the field. We're a growing, family-owned company that offers our team members opportunities for advancement so you can grow with us.
We also offer competitive pay including unlimited sales commissions, company matched 401k, paid time off, the use of a company vehicle, and medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance. Pay ranges from $2500 - $3800/month based on experience.
Do you want to make a difference, enjoy working independently, and love being outdoors? Are you a strong problem solver and wish to use your skills to help others? If so, join our local team of service professionals and give your customers the peace of mind they need by solving their pest concerns. This is your opportunity to work with freedom and flexibility helping others without being tied to a desk.
Your skills development will include company supported career advancement and state licensing. If you are self-organized, have strong communication and computer skills, excellent observation and documentation skills, and work cooperatively with others, this is an exceptional opportunity for you.
Pest and Wildlife Control Technician duties:
- Inspecting and treating for pests, pest harborage, and pest entries
- Setting and maintaining traps for nuisance animal removal (squirrels, raccoons, bats, etc.)
- Sealing cracks and crevices to prevent pests from entering structures
- Repairing damage caused by destructive pests
- Installing attic insulation
- Maintaining high service standards at all accounts
- Completion of ongoing independent and group training
- Construction, handyman, or significant experience using hand tools a plus
We require Pest and Wildlife Control Technicians to:
- Possess a valid driving record that meets Company standards
- Show a stable work history
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Be agreeable to working with insects and various pests in a variety of environmental conditions and confined spaces.
- Possess the physical ability to setup, use and work off of 12 foot+ extension ladders
- Be able to read and understand product labels printed in English
- Have worked 3 or more years in jobs with the public
- Satisfactorily complete initial technical training and State Licensing requirements
- For safety reasons, all Technicians ought be clean-shaven for respirator use
- Pass a respirator fit test and may require Department of Transportation physical
- Pass a pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle, and criminal background check
Rottler is a Drug-Free workplace and an Equal Opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.