Process supplier delivery receipt information in perpetual inventory system. Ensure all paperwork is received and filed properly. Resolve delivery issues between receiving department, purchasing, and suppliers. Assist with assigned recalls.
- Conduct daily/weekly cycle counts of inventory
- Maintain an accurate physical count of product in dispensing and overstock locations
- Reconcile variances to vendor invoices/packing slips; research and troubleshoot quantity discrepancies
- Organizes and maintains dispensing and overstock for efficient dispensing and material storage and handling
- Work with warehouse Associates to maintain accurate labeling of items and locations
- Set up of new items and resources in software as needed
- Continually update Inventory Descriptions in Dispensing software
- Assist Operations Managers/Supervisors with all inventory reports
- Performs related duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Pharmacy Technician License/Certification required after hire per state guidelines
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft office: word, outlook, excel & access.
- Intermediate office equipment skills
- Ability to understand mathematical conversions
- Working knowledge of inventory control practices
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy
- Ability to effectively establish rapport; present information and respond to questions related to inventory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly resolve problems and develop favorable solutions
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system and better health for all. Members of this team are on the front line every day – interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we're driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We're challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.