Responsible for managing all aspects of pharmacy contractual guarantees. Analyst will conduct routine analysis on guarantee performance and make pharmacy pricing recommendations to management in order to meet the guarantees.
Responsible for coordinating, conducting, and documenting financial analysis projects or financial reporting. Conducts or participates in financial analysis projects and/or reporting. Presents results and recommendations to management. Manage rate updates, including loading and maintain rates in adjudication system. Responsible for working cross functionally with Supply Chain leadership, Analytics and Network teams to implement pricing strategies. Perform analysis of claims data for key corporate strategic projects.
- Managing pharmacy pricing in order to meet contractual guarantees
- Reviewing pharmacy contracts and ensuring that all guarantees are accounted for
- Monitoring, adjusting pricing and reporting of pharmacy guarantee performance
- Enter and maintain provider rates in adjudication system
- Implementation of pricing strategies to meet all Provider guarantees
- Development and implementation of modeling tools and analysis in support of provider contracting strategies including performance measurement and analysis
- Cross Functional support of internal business partners through ad hoc projects
- Analysis of claims data related to assessment of strategic corporate initiatives and projects
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in mathematics, business, accounting or finance)
- 1-4 years of business analysis, modeling, pricing or data management experience preferred
- 1-3 years of data warehouse experience preferred
- Experience with all MS Office applications, Visual Basic, and SQL
- Analytical, highly organized, able to work with little supervision, motivated to successfully meet deadlines, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication skills, oral and written
- Capability to prepare and present concepts and proposals to all levels of management
- Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or project management our department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams work together to ensure that we remain a profitable industry leader. We're always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
Location: This position can be located anywhere in the U.S., including Work at Home.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.