- Researches and identifies data quality issues reported through the Client or found through Implementation of new file and work with client to create a resolution.
- Provides consulting and support to clients as they work toward data solutions for existing services
- Analyzes data in test and production environments.
- Review historical integrity of data in production database for client
- Manages the technical implementation of new data feeds for The Work Number and UCM services with existing Workforce Solutions clients, testing data with client for accuracy and data quality concerns
- Initiates and tests resolutions, ultimately resolving issues in production environment.
- Assists in client specific proactive client data initiatives.
- Researches, coordinates, and executes the transfer of new data feeds or data corrections with clients to ensure that continuity and level of service are maintained
- Communicates the value of services to clients through a high level of understanding of Workforce Solutions services and the available data and configuration options
- Carries the ultimate responsibility for the success of a client's implementation while operating in a cohesive team environment.
- Advises management of customer acceptance of existing products and services and makes recommendations on enhancements or new services based upon client input.
- Partners with the Operations department, Product Management team, and Product Development department for technical matters and problem resolution of any client issues
Regular attendance is an essential function of this job and is required.
- Bachelors degree and 4+ years of successful business experience
- Must have basic knowledge or experience with project life cycle and methodology
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and other common desktop applications
USA-St. Louis-Rider Trail
Function - Fulfillment / Operations