Our Exciting Work Environment
This position is located at Busch Stadium, home of 11-time World Series Champions, the St. Louis Cardinals! Delaware North Sportservice has been the premier provider of food service and merchandise for over 45 years. Whether it's the excitement of opening day at the ballpark or the glitter of a full blown gala, Delaware North Sportservice excels at providing the finest in traditional concessions and gourmet dining wherever people gather for sports, recreation or special events.
Position Summary but not limited to:
- Prepare and cook food to specifications before and during unit operations
- Set up and operate kitchen equipment
- Properly measure and portion all food items
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness standards in the kitchen area that meet local health inspections and company requirements
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and supervisors
- Boost teamwork and quality services through daily communication and coordination with team leads
- Manage food usage to minimize waste
- Restock items as needed through the shift
The cook position requires the ability to perform the following:
- Must be able to lift or carry items weighing up to 60 pounds
- Will be frequently standing, walking, bending and squatting throughout the shift
- Frequent food handling, objects, products and utensils
- Must be 18 or older to apply
Why work with us?
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee and referral incentive programs- we recognize your hard work!
- Be part of game day experience at Busch Stadium
- Learn valuable skills you can use in any field
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.