LUMIERE PLACE CASINO & HOTELS
Under general supervision, communicates and promotes the benefits of the Trop Advantage Program to guests on the casino floor and determines whether minimum qualifications for complimentary services and/or goods have been met.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for this position.)
- Sign up new guests for the Trop Advantage card. Processes replacement cards and maintains the database updating guest records and flagging duplicate accounts to ensure guest information is correct.
- Effectively explains complimentary structure and how to qualify for different levels of complimentary services and/or goods.
- Maintain accountability for all issued coupons balance bank at end of shift.
- Issue complimentary services and/or goods based on qualified play.
- Issue complimentary event tickets and VIP credentials.
- Help coordinate Trop Advantage promotions and assists at marketing promotions and events.
- Help with maintenance and inventory control of Trop Advantage merchandise.
- May distribute promotional coupons and gifts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management. Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as business demands.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license
These skills are typically acquired through at least one year experience directly related to the accountabilities specified or an equivalent combination of training, education and customer service experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.