LETICA CORPORATION, a manufacturer of plastic and paper packaging products is seeking a Maintenance Manager to join our team in St. Helens, Oregon.
The Maintenance Manager plans and oversees the maintenance of the physical structures, physical services, machinery, equipment and grounds. Ensuring compliance with all Federal and State regulations governing safety and environmental issues. Guiding and overseeing those capital projects related to the facility and equipment also responsible for all maintenance and tooling personnel. The Maintenance Manager will be thoroughly familiar with plant machinery operations and trouble shooting procedures, technical manuals, parts listings, reading blue prints and schematics for all plant machinery.
KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish, oversee and audit an effective preventive maintenance program.
- Develop, implement and audit systems, which assure adequate inventory of maintenance and supply items.
- Oversee major repairs/upgrades to ensure completion in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Review work orders and determine parts required to perform the work order.
- Coordinate activities of the maintenance department in following the work order requests.
- Insure correct maintenance is completed by qualified personnel and properly documented.
- Coordinate vendor services, specifically: Ground maintenance, Trash removal, Hazardous waste removal, Equipment repair/installation and Janitorial.
- Plan and coordinate “project“ responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensure “quality workmanship“ in all maintenance projects.
- Oversee all personnel know and conduct safe machine operations to include Lock-Out Tag-Out.
- Evaluates department personnel through written performance appraisals, take appropriate action for substandard personnel conduct or performance, schedules work days, days off, vacations and insures times card are correct.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
MANAGERIAL / SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITES
Direct and Supervise all maintenance & janitorial personnel.
- At least 5 years experience with plastic injection molding equipment
- At least 1 year of management or supervisor experience is required
- Must have an extensive knowledge with electrical, hydraulic and injection molding machines.
- Have experience with 500-700 ton injection molding machines
- Be able to train others and be a strong injection molding technician
- Have strong PLC skills
Letica offers an impressive compensation and benefit package including health, dental and vision, 401(k) Plan, and much more.