Req Number: 23-4491
Camping World Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, (together with its subsidiaries) is America's largest retailer of RVs and related products and services. Our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, and our Camping World and Good Sam brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966.
We strive to build long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders by combining a unique and comprehensive assortment of RV products and services with a national network of RV dealerships, service centers and customer support centers along with the industry's most extensive online presence and a highly trained and knowledgeable team of employees serving our customers, the RV lifestyle, and the communities in which we operate. We also believe that our Good Sam organization and family of programs and services uniquely enable us to connect with our customers as stewards of the RV enthusiast community and the RV lifestyle. With RV sales and service locations in 42 states, Camping World has grown to become the prime destinations for everything RV.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maximize sales opportunities and traffic through the internet sales department
- Adhere to scripts and talking points provided for each type of phone call initiated or received
- Required to outbound call 8-10 customers per hour with the goal of scheduling sales appointments
- Record and manage prospective customer information through the CRM
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all current marketing campaigns
- Tracking personal results including appointments, calls, sales, and engagements using CRM system
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to increase the results of the department
- Aid in the management of online reputation through review sites and social media outlets
- VinSolutions experience is a huge plus!
Essential Job Skills:
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Results driven and motivated for sales
- Excellent customer service
- Effectively manages responsibilities with time management to reach goals
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating strong organizational skills
- Has prior CRM experience and is very computer savvy
- Previous sales experience a plus
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws
Our story starts with our customers, the campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Camping World began in 1966 as a small store in Beech Bend Park outside of Bowling Green, Kentucky. What began as a way to fulfill campers' requests for supplies has grown into the largest outdoor lifestyle retailer with over 190 stores and over 14,000 employees.
Camping World is the leading RV and outdoor lifestyle retailer providing new products, services, and support to recreationists everywhere. Good Sam provides everything customers need to have a good trip--from savings on fuel and campgrounds to roadside assistance and other specialty services. RVs.com is the easiest way to buy a new or used RV completely online. Overton's is the world's largest boating and marine accessories dealer, helping customers have more fun on the water for longer with the best gear and products. Browse thousands of RVs, buy and finance online, and we deliver your RV to your home or campsite.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.