This is an exciting time for Diamond Ranch Academy! Diamond Ranch Academy is growing and there is a very bright future ahead with opportunities for advancement! We are currently seeking motivated, patient, punctual and hardworking individuals to join our family at Diamond Ranch Academy!
Currently, we have openings for the Boys Campus. These positions work directly with the youth in a variety of settings. Meals are provided during each shift. These positions can be stressful.
DRA has a history of promoting from within prior to looking for external applicants. If you have a desire to make DRA a career, starting as a youth development counselor is a great opportunity!
7 days on and 7 days off
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri 3-10pm Sat & Sun 7am-10pm
- Ensure that Safety and Containment is maintained at ALL TIMES.
- Assist students in their afternoon club activities.
- Supervise students during mealtimes, with dormitory activities and transporting them across campus.
- Follow protocol in maintaining discipline among students.
- Display exemplary behavior and follow employee guidelines.
- Maintain a log of students' behavior and submit them at the the end of the shift.
- Other duties delegated by the Campus Directors.
- Pass an annual federal background check.
- Applicants MUST BE AT LEAST 19 years old when submitting an application.
WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY.