Requisition Number: PRODU01752
What’s Expected of the Production Associate?
This description represents the most significant job duties but does not exclude other work duties that may be assigned as needed.
- Receives direction from the supervisor/team lead and notifies the supervisor/team lead when more work is needed.
- Maintains the work area in a near and orderly condition in compliance with 5S standards.
- Follows all safety procedures, rules, and guidelines; and notifies the supervisor/team lead of any existing or potential safety issues.
- Follows all standard operating procedures and notifies the supervisor/team lead of potential procedural improvements.
- Assists in other work areas when the workload permits or requires.
- Promotes teamwork by cooperating and supporting co-workers.
- Accurately, thoroughly, and legibly completes all documentation related to this position; i.e., production reports, accurate time keeping, etc.
- Observes closely the operation of tools and machinery and notifies the supervisor/team lead immediately of malfunctions or maintenance that may be needed.
- Monitors product constantly to ensure that quality standards are being met and rejects product that does not meet quality standards.
Skills and Abilities we are looking for with the positions available:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Stand for long periods of time as well as moving around the plant.
- Attention to detail required.
- Must be 18 years of age
DAY Shift is Monday through Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm, plus overtime
NIGHT Shift is Monday through Thursday 4:30pm to 3:00am, plus overtime (12% shift premium)
WEEKEND Shift is Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6am to 6:30pm (12% shift premium)
New Hire Bonus offer of $2000 ($500 after 90 days, $500 after 180 Days, $1,000 after a full year of service)This is for Full Time Employees Only.
Full Benefits package offered and available the first of the month following your hire date.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, prescription, 401k, paid holidays, vacation
Opportunities for advancement. On the job training provided.
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time