At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100 TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Kelly Services, Inc. has a client who is in need of Assembler/ Inspectors in the Weldon Spring/ St. Charles Area. This is an exciting opportunity with our client who is a Global Sportswear Company. This client is a large manufacturer of athletic apparel. This is a great opportunity to be a part of this stable and growing organization.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Operating a machine that inflates molds or cuts airbags to certain specifications.
- Visually inspecting the plastics to detect imperfection i.e. checking for size, shape, texture.
- After inspection verifying quantity and packaging for shipment.
- At least 6 months of experience working in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Has High school Diploma or GED
- Shift A- Monday through Thursday 5:12 AM to 5:12 PM $10.75/ hour
- Shift B- Monday through Thursday 5:12 PM to 5:12 AM $11.25/ hour
- Shift C- Friday, Saturday, Sunday ONLY 5:12 AM to 5:12 PM $11.05/ hour
- Shift D- Friday Saturday Sunday ONLY 5:12 PM to 5:12 AM $11.55/ hour
As a Kelly Services employee, you will also receive great perks, including:
- Long term contract
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Paid Holidays
- Potential to earn year-end bonus
Kelly Services is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.