Provides friendly and courteous guest service and hospitality to fulfill our mission and increase guest loyalty to encourage return visits. Prepare quality food items accurately, according to procedures and safe food practices to meet service goal time standards.
- Demonstrates food safety practices consistently.
- Maintains a guest focus, conveys friendly, courteous interaction with guests and team.
- Places products in respective equipment according to procedures and clears screen to meet service goal times.
- Prioritizes drive orders as necessary to achieve service goal time.
- Prepares all food items accurately, according to procedures and safe food practices, to serve within five minutes.
- Ensures quality and portion control standards are met consistently, according to procedures.
- Delivers quality products to middle station to meet goal service times.
- Maintains the stock levels and restocks prior to shift change.
- Ensures station's product and equipment temperatures meet our Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist standards consistently.
- Keeps station, utensils and cooler clean and organized throughout shift.
- Ensures food allergy orders are filled safely, with complete accuracy.
- Assists kitchen team members as needed to ensure service goal times are met.
- Performs secondary and additional tasks after primary tasks are completed.
- Must meet the federal age requirements for the position responsibilities.
- Initiate friendly and courteous interaction with guests and team.
- Maintain guest focus to achieve that “Every guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy“ and gain guest loyalty.
- Stand during entire shift.
- Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly.
- Lift and carry up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Work safely to avoid hazards including but not limited to: burns, slipping, tripping.
- Work frequently in a warm environment.