Fabrication Set Up Technician
HydroExtrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standards profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries.Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
Job Location: St. Augustine, FL
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
Shifts Available and Hours: 1st shift (5am-3pm)
- Operate, optimize, and perform set-ups on various fabrication equipment i.e. mills, punch presses, deburring wheels, benders, saws, specialty machines, turning centers, milling centers and hand tools
- Operate material handling equipment as required
- Read and interpret blueprints, various gauging equipment, ranging from digital calipers, protractors and custom gauges
- Visually inspect work piece before and after machining for defects
- Keep machinery running optimally within department and work with team lead / supervisor / maintenance as required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) may be required depending on job
- Supports team during the absence of the Team Leader.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Prior machinery knowledge preferred
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures (hot/cold)
Care, Courage, & Collaboration
At Hydro We care about our People!
We care about Safety!
At Hydro youre part of a bigger story. A story shaped by you.
Please apply before:
Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
If you need an accommodation in order to complete the application, please let us know by completing the form belowor by calling +1 (412) 643-3602.