At Clean Team we take great pride in our work, and strive to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. We take specific measures to ensure that we're providing the highest quality service.
Our organization is seeking qualified individuals to fill a Floor Technician positions. Full-Time . We encourage candidates with the following qualifications to kindly apply.
Responsibilities will be (but not limited to) the following:
- Candidates with experience as a Floor Technician
- Candidate with working knowledge of proper floor cleaning procedures and a knowledge of floor machines necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Organization and Implementation skills are a must, ability to follow assigned cleaning schedules and periodical work.
- Managing and tracking of tasks performed, in addition reports need to be completed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Mechanically inclined
- Job duties may include but are not limited to operating a walk behind floor scrubber, operating a riding floor scrubber, and daily maintenance of scrubber.
- Operation of various vacuum cleaners
- Experience helpful, but not necessary. Willing to train the right candidate.
- All applicants must be at least 18 with valid identification
- All Applicants have reliable transportation
- All Applicants must be able to pass a background check
- A valid drivers license is required for this position
- Applicants must pass drug screen
- Hours Vary. This position requires open availability.
We offer paid training, competitive wages, an employee rewards program and opportunities for advancement for all-star employees.