Are you looking for an innovative primary care practice model that uses technology and healthcare data to empower patients to take greater ownership and accountability over their healthcare? At Forward, we believe that the future of medicine combines the best attributes of healthcare professionals with the efficiency and grace of innovative technology. We’re looking for Nurse Practitioners who are certified by the Board of Nursing, and who are actively licensed in the following states: California, New York, Washington state, Illinois, and Washington D.C..
Our ideal care provider would be someone who is motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered, comprehensive primary care in a telemedicine setting. We are also looking for Nurse Practitioners who are comfortable with change and who are interested in working in an evolving care setting where the tools you use to provide care frequently are updated and improved. Finally, we are looking for individuals who are interested in giving our engineering teams occasional feedback on new products and product updates.
You can read our story here and some recent press USA Today, Forbes & TechCrunch.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Remotely triage, diagnose, and treat patients via our online chat-based platform, including:
- Proactively providing medical and wellness education (facilitated by Forward’s technology)
- Diagnosing and treating patients via our online chat-based telemedicine platform, including recommending suitable treatment plans and considering cost-effective treatment modalities
- Assisting in care coordination and onsite visit planning for both urgent and wellness member visits
- Giving and receiving regular feedback on individual member cases
- Providing a positive member experience in telemedicine interactions, including quality of care recommended and tone / messaging with which care is delivered
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years of primary care experience
- Nurse Practitioners who are licensed in any of the following states: California, New York, Washington D.C., Washington state, Illinois, and/or Texas
- Nurse Practitioners who are motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and who enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments where you own patient cases end-to-end
- A hardworking, detail-oriented individual with the ability to problem solve independently, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform
- Care providers who are flexible and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change / product improvements
- Nurse Practitioners who are used to balancing multiple, concurrent patient cases, and who are comfortable giving and receiving feedback to grow in their roles
- Individuals with availability to work afternoon and night shifts during the week + weekends
- Nurse Practitioners who completed Residency Programs in Primary Care (certified DNP or MSN)
- Nurse Practitioners with telemedicine experience
Preference for Candidates with the following:
Why join Forward?
We want to rebuild the healthcare industry and change the way individuals think about taking ownership over their health. You will be working with a team of hardworking, mission-driven people trying to effect change in healthcare as quickly and meaningfully as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.