The Site Supervisor, under the direction of the Regional Manager, provides visible line supervision for care center, accounting unit and/or site operations.
- Understands Sutter Difference princiapals/pillars, communicates these principals to staff and clinicians, and implements process improvement initiatives.
- Executes processes and plans in line with dashboard targets.
- Consistently and effectively implements and monitors policies, workflows, and training.
- Demonstrates appropriate judgment regarding daily operating issues of a specific care center
- Supports, participates and manages the implementation of new system initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining IMQ Accreditation Standards. Conducts and documents the monthly IMQ Accreditation Site Survey as well as the monthly Hazard Survey and ensures all logs are up to date.
- Monitors, communicates and implements action plans as needed based on results of employee, clinician and patient satisfaction surveys.
- Oversees the operational day to day activities at care centers, accounting units and/or sites to maximize productivity and cost effectiveness within a high quality medical delivery system.
- Responds to patient, clinician and family requests; investigates/documents complaints.
- Coordinates resolution of staff issues including major discipline with the Regional Administrative Director and the Human Resources Department.
- Monitors time sheets and overtime management. Reviews for accuracy and approves.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma. AA degree preferred.
Prior supervisory experience required.
Preferred knowledge of computerized practice management systems and electronic health records.
Ability to organize and set priorities to ensure that objectives are met in a timely manner.
Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with physicians and care center staff.
Ability to oversee day to day care center, accounting unit and/or site operations.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated computer experience - Windows, Microsoft Office.