TEKsystems is looking for experienced Alarm Service Technicians to join our team for a full time opportunity with growth potential.
The Alarm Technician is a customer service expert with a main duty of alleviating concerns the customer may have regarding a security system.
- Servicing burglar alarm systems
- Repairing and troubleshooting CCTV systems
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace equipment, and test for operation
- Experience with products such as Honeywell, Ademco, and Concord is preferred but not required
- 1+ years with low voltage experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Ability to work OT
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.